The premier choice for resort accommodation in the Maldives, Villa Hotels & Resorts, will continue to welcome travellers from all around India.
Amidst the growing confusion among Indians, whether or not they can visit the Maldives, here are some clarifications based on the latest guidelines:
- Indians CAN visit the Maldives like before
- The restriction DOES NOT apply to resorts and hotels located away from the local population
- Indians are allowed to visit all Maldivian resorts located on separate islands with a negative RT-PCR test taken within 96 hours of the flight to the Maldives
- Indians cannot stay at the guesthouses and hotels located on inhabited islands from April 27, 2021
- Indians who already checked in to hotels and guesthouses will be allowed to stay at such facilities for the duration they made their bookings for.
Now, stop panicking and start planning your next vacation to the Villa Hotels & Resorts, Maldives, to unwind and explore the one-island-one-resort concept for a safe and carefree vacation.