Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI) was incorporated in 1951, 4 years after Indian Independence. TAAI is India’s premier, nodal, largest and oldest Travel & Tourism Association. It continues most effectively with quality growth and ability to support industry growth.
TAAIelections will be concluded on Nov 28, 2019 at Sahara Star Hotel in Mumbai.
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way”, said Jhon Maxwell.
Jyoti Mayal is standing for President seat of the TAAI team 2019-2020.
Jyoti Mayal shares her vision for the growth and sustenance of all members:
- A reconignised industry status- strong foothold
- A strong board of advisors – Government, Airlines and influencers.
- Representations of all regions and chapters
- Clarity on GST with the correct favorable policy
- Women empowerment in our membership
- Secretariat revamp – A self sufficient secretariat
- Ease of doing business with Embassies and consulates
- Stronger hold with MOA MOT MOF and Ministry of Commerce
- Strong media connect- Awareness to consumer and industry
Wishing luck, we want you to seek your vote for a better difference.