Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) collaborates with Yatra.com, one of India’s leading online travel agency for Vidhik Sewa App, a COVID-19 helpline, to help anyone who needs assistance and requests for basic services.
This app is an initiative of Delhi State Legal Services Authority to provide, help and aid to individuals in the city. Apart from Legal Services, the app covers crucial services such as food, shelter, clothes, medicines, sanitary napkins, and others. Yatra.com supported this initiative of Delhi State Legal Services Authority in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure that in these unprecedented times, help reaches to those in need, in all possible ways.
Commenting on this initiative Manish Amin, Co-Founder, Chief Information and Technology Officer, Yatra.com, said, “At this crucial time when COVID-19 poses a national challenge, we have collaborated with Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) to develop Vidhik Sewa App. This app act as a platform to provide individuals in Delhi with crucial services like food, shelter, medicines and more during unprecedented times like these. Backed by our strong technologically innovative solutions, we aim to provide a seamless experience to the users of the app.”
Speaking on the association, Kanwaljeet Arora, Member Secretary, Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA), said, “In the prevalent situation, the initiative to launch the app will help ensure that justice is not delayed and access to judicial service is unrestricted. Additionally, we will extend essential services through the app. This association with Yatra.com for the app will help in extending our services to those in need and unable to avail them physically due to restricted movement.”
The app is available in Hindi and English on Android Play Store. One can follow the subsequent steps to access the app-
- Step 1: Individuals can download the APP from Android play store
- Step 2: Select the language
- Step 3: Enter the details of individual such as Name, Gender, Age, Mobile, Address, PINCODE. We suggest users to provide location access so that application can fetch the exact location and address of request. Team can reach to requestor on time for support
- Step 4: OTP will be sent on mobile to verify the request
- Step 5: After OTP validation, request for selected help categories is be submitted to relevant officials for further action
Application download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.help.vidhiksewa